Tower Chambers traces its history back to 1983. In that year, some members practising at 1903 Hang Chong Building moved to BCC House at 10 Queen’s Road Central to set up their new chambers along with other barristers. Our core members have moved twice. First, to On Hing Building in 1992 and then to New World Tower in 2004.
Tower Chambers counts amongst its members senior counsel, High Court judges, and former senior officers of the Department of Justice and the Legal Aid Department.
At present, Tower Chambers has over 20 members. They offer a wide range of advocacy and advisory service in the practice of both criminal and civil law.
Tower Chambers is delighted to announce that Henry Leung was successful in his application for tenancy following pupillage.